Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Paul Ryan Medicare Plan In a Nutshell

"Now, I think we're all aware that we have a serious spending problem in this household. I make ten thousand dollars a month, but with the three thousand dollars a month that we pay for Grandma's heart medication and the three thousand dollars a month I spend on sweet, delicious candy, that barely leaves enough to make ends meet. Therefore, I propose that we cut down to spending only one thousand dollars a month on Grandma's heart medication--and because I'm fiscally responsible and willing to make hard choices, I'll only use half of the two thousand dollars we're saving to buy more candy. That's right--I'm such a serious, responsible person that I'm willing to take a full thousand dollars a month that could be used to buy chewy, chocolatey goodness and put it towards saving for our future.

"It's a tough decision, but that's just the kind of guy I am."

2 comments:

BenFromCanada said...

I'd vote for that guy! (if I was an idiot)

Wenda said...

A lot of effective data for myself!