Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not Actually An Idea

This isn't the "official" post for this week, because:

a) it's probably not funny enough (but when has that stopped me?)

b) it would really require Photoshop to work, and probably toys based on H.P. Lovecraft, and I'm not actually sure if there are any (but of course, there are...there are action figures of everything nowadays...)

c) it requires a lot of explanation to people who don't read 'Toyfare', and I don't feel like doing that

d) it's way out of date, because they call it "Twisted Toyfare Theater" now

e) I don't actually have anything more than the premise

f) someone else has probably already done it, and done it better.

So, with all those caveats, I decided to make it a special early bonus entry. I now present:

Twisted Mi-Go Theater! Wacky hi-jinks ensue, as all your favorite characters from the hellish imagination of H.P. Lovecraft are posed, photographed, and then photoshopped with word balloons involving jokes about poop, sex, and obscure fan-jokes!

I warned you it wasn't good enough to be a real entry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photoshop isn't the best for this kind of thing. You want ComicLife, unless you need to do serious photo editing. (Lib)